Wednesday 16 October 2024

Tabea from Zurich, Switzerland. Has been cross-dressing for 25 years, I started to learn my makeup routine 10 years ago. During the first years it was all about exploring feminine clothes. After some years I started to work on my makeup skills and finally found time to get dolled up in female mode on a regular base. During the last couple of years, I had some amazing experiences to do some professional photo-shoots in different places.


In addition, I had some outdoor adventures too, like meeting like minded cross-dressers to share some thoughts about our special world. I love the amazing selection of clothes and the endless possibilities to style. For me its all about to get into a completely different role compared to my usual male life. My goal is to become an authentically woman as much as possible when i get myself ready for a makeover. I really love the elegant and classy looks, especially the more exceptional outfits, like ball gowns or bridal gowns.

Kirsten and Joerg

Victorian House