Wednesday 16 October 2024

Josie Beezy: From California has been cross-dressing privately since I was about 10 years old, publicly since May 2022. I have always been interested in feminine beauty and fashion since I can remember. But there has been a lot of shame to process and overcome due to social expectations. I went through many purge cycles to try to be “normal.” But the more I have accepted this part of me, the happier I have become. I love anything and everything feminine! I dress to express the inner woman and my feminine side. I love going out and enjoying the night life!! I still get nervous because I am tall and stand out in heels. But I enjoy showing off my outfits, meeting new people, and having a good time. Being tall has its perks, long legs! My favorite outfits compliment this with short skirts and short dresses. But my favorite accessory and part of dressing up would be my nails! I love to look down at my hands and see long girly nails.

Kirsten and Joerg

Victorian House