Wednesday 10 April 2024

All I can say is that I dream of your cock.  I think about it from left to right as I touch myself into oblivion.  My mouth salivates at the thought of sticking your cock in my mouth.  I don’t even know if I will be good at it, but I don’t care becuase I think Ill suck a bomb dick.  I think about the smell, musky with a hint of sweat.  A big hairy bush of curly hair surrounding it.  A set of trimmed/shaved balls saggy and sticky..  God it makes me hot.. and your cock?  A solid shaft with occasional veins, topped with a nice fat juicy head.  They didn’t have us sucking on lollipops for nothing ;) … Man I just want to have your cock in my mouth, and I want to move my head up and down as your dick goes deep.  I want to lick up the bottom, and go down the side.  Suck on the left nut, then move to the right.. I want to jerk you off hard and quick..I just want to engorge on your cock.  I want to hear you moaning, suffer bitch.  God I just want to taste the salt, squeeze your nipple, make you suck on my finger, and gag real hard.  Man oh my man, why do you do this to me?

Kirsten and Joerg

Victorian House