Sunday 4 February 2024

I’m laying down listening to the rain, thinking of how much my life has changed since transitioning. Before I transitioned there were so many people around me, who only knew me as an altered version of myself. A version filled with emotional distress and lacked confidence in all aspects. I still hold the same values, and my heart is still just as pure. However, throughout this process I have come to know myself in ways I never imagined. My core is vibrant, shades that reach depths. My dreams and aspirations drive me, tapping into them has propelled me towards knowledge and tranquility. I have no people around me now. I spend my days working or studying for exams. But this path of self discovery and spiritual understanding has made me the happiest I’ve ever been. So I’m okay with being alone, I know that those who will contribute to this peaceful vibe will come along eventually. Until then, I will keep being my own best friend. The best friend I was always looking for was within me all this time:)

Kirsten and Joerg

Victorian House