Monday 1 January 2024

Even if you feel like you have only survived this year, it’s still a hell of an accomplishment. I’m glad you made it through the end. I hope the next year will be kinder, softer, and that you’ll get to do more than survive. I hope you live the life you wish to live, I hope you thrive, and find some peaceful stability. I’m proud of you for surviving everything you faced this year. It’s not an easy thing to do, sometimes all our energy goes to trying to survive and we might feel like we haven’t had time to do what we actually wanted to, and that’s incredibly unfair. But it doesn’t mean you didn’t do anything important this year, because surviving isn’t a waste of time, it is an achievement to manage so many problems. It’s good that you tried to cope with what life threw at you. These things brought you here, and I’m proud of you. I hope next year will be better for us 🩵

Kirsten and Joerg

Victorian House